CGI Fund Capital CAD Corp
CGI Fund Capital CAD Corp (the”Fund”) makes direct investments into Class ‘A’ Commercial Real Estate in the Sunbelt of the U.S., alongside the U.S. counterpart, CGI Fund I, LP.
- The Fund is raising $50 MM USD of capital for its 1st Real Estate Fund in Canada
- The Fund currently has AUM of $137.1MM USD, 612,648 of gross square feet, and 8 commercial real estate assets
- Its business model is to invest in value-added US commercial real estate assets with a shallow J-curve which have historically delivered attract
ive and consistent contractual rental income to investors
- The Fund has a conservative blended loan-to-value average on its assets and in-place sound cash flows from contractual leases; It has distributed 8% Cash-on-Cash Yield for the first two years
- The Fund invests in a narrow geographical region within the Southeast US, across office and mixed-use properties to take advantage of the Manager’s vertically integrated asset management platform
- Our Fund is a non-traded vehicle; therefore, the value of the LP units is more closely tied to real estate fundamentals as opposed to public equities
- Public pensions and large retail institutions typically dominate investment in real estate funds.
- Target IRR of 12-15%
- Offerings include Bond and Equity Funds. See term sheets for more information
Click Here to book an appointment with one of our Representatives.
© 2019 Park Capital Management.
All Rights Reserved